Sunday, November 15, 2015

Let the earth heal you. Let us heal for the earth.


The clouds cry my tears with me.
The branches shake in the storm with me.

The earth embraces my suffering with me.
The gentle wind releases my fears with me.

The daisies smile my smiles with me.
The trees stand solidly with me.
The stars wish my wishes with me.
The blue sky dreams my dreams with me.

The clouds cry your tears with you, too.
The branches shake in the storm with you, too.

The earth embraces your suffering with you, too.
The gentle wind releases your fears with you, too.

The daisies smile your smiles with you, too.
The trees stand solidly with you, too.
The stars wish your wishes with you, too.

The blue sky dreams your dreams with you, too.

https://sowingtheseedsofloveblog.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your beautiful poem. i like this The blue sky dreams your dreams with you, too.

    ReplyDelete