Wednesday, November 11, 2015

True Emptiness – thay Phap Nhat





I come here this morning

Sitting down on the green grass

Up in the sky a cloud appears in five auspicious colours

The figure of a Buddha statue is peaceful

I wave my hand to welcome the warm glow of dawn

The time in the box of notions suddenly (disappear) flies a way

Space is looking for time

But only see the existence

The green leaves, the white cloud and good natured plants

The earth and the sky are quiet, still

I am melted, thawed into reality

My eyes become chlorophyll

My ears become triumph a victory song

My body is mingled, dissolved into the wind, the soil, the cloud

The sun is falling, the wind is falling

The rain is falling, the snow is falling

Everything is falling into eternity

True Emptiness

In true emptiness the miraculous, wonderful existence is fully contained

Existing in the flow of intercontinuation of life

This very moment

Sacred moment

Full, eternal moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment